1 month ago - Fashion, Health & Beauty - Dhaka - 85 views
MEFACTORY 3 Step Piggy Nose Strip
This 3-step kit features 3 strips which will soon be the hero for your quest to get rid of those nasty nose blackheads.
The first strip primes your pores for max extraction, and the second does just that- extract.
The third helps minimize your freshly cleaned poresgiving your skin a beautiful glow!
This 3-step kit features 3 strips to tackle your blackhead issues like a pro.As if that weren’t enough, the strips also contain ingredients like Witch PigCollagen, and Green Tea Extract to pamper pores each step of the way.
· Step 1: Prep! This strip primes your pores by openingthem up to make for an easier cleaning and unclogging in the following twosteps.
· Step 2: Remove! This strip lifts blackheads and the otherimpurities clogging up your pores. The proof is in the strip!
· Step 3: Tighten up! This third strip gives your poressome TLC and helps tighten them up to prevent future blockage. It’s almost toogood to be true, but you’ll be left with a squeaky clean, smoother nose.
· Step 1- After your cleansing routine, apply the 1st nose striponto your dry nose to help open up pores. After 5 minutes or longer is better,remove the strip. You can use a clean cotton pad to remove any excess product.As you wipe, you may see some impurities or blackheads already making theirescape!
· Step 2- Then wet the nose with water and apply the 2ndstrip on nose. After 10-15 minutes, the strip will harden. Slowly remove thestrip, starting from the outer edges, working towards the center. Don’t bealarmed by the prickly blackheads stuck on the strip; they’re proof of missionaccomplished!
· Step 3- Place the 3rd strip on nose to replenish skin andhelp minimize pores. Remove after 5-10 minutes, then gently tap excessproduct onto skin for better absorption.
· Step in skincare routine
When to use
· AM, PM
How often to use
· 1x per week
This kit is appropriate for all skin types,especially oily and blackhead-prone. For optimal results we suggest that duringstep 2, you make sure your hands are dry. Otherwise, the non-adhesive side ofthe strip can become wet and will not harden as effectively after application.Step 2 can be a bit unpleasant or painful if handled too abruptly, so peel withcare!